- Technical Data
- Equipment: Base / Base addition
- Equipment: Reservoirs
- Equipment: Drive
- Equipment: Feed tube
Aerosol booster with piston pumps and PRO-CYCLON® technology to produce fine oil-air mixtures.
Main application range:
Internal MQL for single channel rotary union, middle and upper rotational speeds.
In the case of internal lubrication only the finest drops are able to get through as the centrifugal forces inside the spindle eject the bigger oil droplets. The Centermat® C30 utilizes this effect through its use of PRO CYCLON® technology. Coarse droplets are separated in the Centermat® C30 early on and transported back to the supply reservoir, thereby minimizing consumption. The smallest droplets in the µ-range that remain form a fine, stable aerosol Mixture which is transported to the drill holes in the machine tool all the way through the feed tube, rotary union and spindle.
The basic version C30/1 provides one spray nozzle in the spray chamber and is designed for tools with a total channel cross section of 1.0 to 10 mm2. Suitable for applications where the tools have similar channel cross sections in the above mentioned range.
The full version C30/1 V7 provides two independent spray nozzles in the spray chamber and is designed for tools with a total channel cross section of 1.0 to 120 mm2. Suitable for applications where the tools have a wide range of total channel cross sections. The additional air can also be switched on/off separately and this can be used for particularly large tools or for blowing-out.
For applications with a total channel cross section of 0.2 to 3.0 mm2 a special mini spray nozzle is available on demand.
|total cross section||Ø of the channels in mm||Product recommendation|
|in mm²||1 channel||2 channels||3 channels||C30/1||C30/1V7||Mini spray nozzle|
Pump swept volume and frequency (manual)
Quantity of spray air (manual)
quantity of additional air (manual)
At basic version C30/1: Simultaneously switch on/off of the spray nozzle and the additional air (machine-controlled)
At full version C30/1 V7: Separated switch on/off of the spray nozzle1, the spray nozzle2 and the additional air (each machine-controlled)
|Operating pressure||5 - 8||bar|
|Typical air consumption||C30/1: 40 - 130* |
C30/1V7: 40 - 160*
|Nl/min at 5 bar|
|Typical oil consumption||10-30*||ml/h per nozzle|
|Lubricoolant||Lubrimax® and others|
|1 - 100* |
1 - 50*
|mm²/s (at 20°C)
mm²/s (at 40°C)
|Reservoir capacity||1.5||Litre (with float switch)|
|Supply line||PUN 12x2, standard length = 5000 mm|
|Unit||500x300x210||mm (without supply line / compressed air inlet)|
|Weight||C30/1: 16,0 |
* depending on application, medium, temperature, viscosity
– Piston pumps with FPM seals, manually adjustable with scale indicator, volume 0 – 0.03 ml per stroke.
– Spray nozzles with dedicated air valve with manometer (0 – 10 bar) to set spray air quantity.
– Dedicated air valve with manometer (0 – 10 bar) to set quantity of additional air.
– Ventilation unit integrated on the side of the pump block.
– Frequency generator for pump pulse, manually adjustable 0 – 90 stroke min-1.
– Manometer (0 – 10 bar) in the door front to indicate reservoir pressure.
– Pneumatic pressure switch to switch off nozzles in case of pressure build up including visual display unit in the door front.
– Automatic ventilation valve with hand actuation.
– Coupler plug NG8 for compressed air supply to left side of housing.
– Air filter with integrated water separator and drainage opening on underside of housing.
– Robust, compact metal housing 500x300x210 with robust metal closer and door seal for dust protection and noise reduction, earthing pin, 4 mounting straps for wall mounting of the housing.
– Connection for feed tube with push-in coupler Ø12 on the upper side of housing.
– Aluminium reservoir, 1.5 litre inside housing with stopcock on the reservoir outlet.
– Float switch min (metal, potential-free, either NC or NO).
– Hand pump for filling the reservoir and funnel tube.
– Visual fill level display in door front.
- At basic version C30/1:One solenoid valve for the spray nozzle and the additional air together.
- At full version C30/1 V7: Two solenoid valves for the two spray nozzles, one for the additional air.
– Each solenoid valve is 3/2 way (120 Nl/min) with auxiliary actuation (for occasional manual switching on/off). Coil with plug in 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC or 230V AC. Cable bushing on the left side of housing.
Feed tube (PUN Ø12). Smallest bending radius 80 mm. Standard length 3,000, non-standard lengths up to 15,000 available on request.