- Technical Data
- Equipment: Base/Base addition
- Equipment: Reservoir
- Equipment: Drive
- Equipment: Feed tube
- Equipment: Nozzle
- Equipment: Options
Piston pump system with hybrid nozzle for fine oil-air mixtures.
Main application range:
Internal MQL for single channel rotary transmission leadthrough, lower and middle rotational speeds.
The proven piston pumps of the Toolmat® T70 provide for an exactly selectable flow rate. The spray grade can be determined via the spray air. The saturation of the mixture can be adjusted via the casing air. In the Vario3 and Vario7 versions, 3 or 7 pre-settable oil quantities can be selected.
The hybrid nozzle is principally delivered flush-mounted to the 3/8” thread connection at the end of the feed tube. So it possible to mount the Toolmat® T70 at any appropriate connection.
If possible, the hybrid nozzle may project out of the 3/8” external thread connection for a certain length so that the body (Ø5mm) of the hybrid nozzle extends through the axial rotary transmission leadthrough into the spindle. This more complex installation pays off by better spraying results thanks to the shorter distance to the cooling channel outlet.
- Swept volume of the pump (manual)
- Clock frequency of the pump (manual)
- Quantity of spray air (manual)
- Quantity of casing air (manual)
- Switch on/off using actuation control drive (electric, pneumatic or manual)
|Operating pressure||5 - 8||bar|
|Liquid flowrate||0-300*||ml/h per nozzle|
|Typical consumption||20-50*||ml/h per nozzle|
|Lubricoolant||Lubrimax® and others|
|Recommended viscosity||1 - 50*||mm²/s (at 40°C)|
|Housing (without reservoir)||250x250x210|
(Standard and Vario3)
|Housing (without reservoir)||300x250x210 |
* depending on application, medium, temperature, viscosity
(electric, pneumatic or manual option)
– Solenoid valve 3/2 way (1300 NL/min) with auxiliary actuation (for occasional manual switching on/off). Coil with plug in 24V DC, 24V AC, 110V AC or 230V AC. Cable bushing on left side of housing. Vario3 and Vario7 also offer separate actuation control of each pump via a solenoid valve.
– Pneumatic valve 3/2 way (1300 NL/min). With push in connection ø4 for control air on left outer side of housing.
– Hand valve 3/2 way (600 Nl/min) as valve rocker on right outer side of housing.
Feed tube with Ø16 external tube with robust metal sleeve, two internal tubes for lubricant and air supply, constructed of PTFE Ø3. Smallest bending radius 80 mm. Standard length 3,000, non-standard lengths up to 20,000 available on request.
– HY: hybrid nozzle flush with the 3/8” external thread connection at the end of the feed tube.
– HY…: hybrid nozzle projects …mm out of the 3/8” external thread connection at the end of the feed tube.
– 4 x round magnet Ø80 (mounted on the reverse side) for easy installation of the housing.
– 4 x mounting straps (mounted on the reverse side) for fixed installation of the housing.